Fast Track Transition
This program is for in-school youth with disabilities, aged 14-21, to assist in the transition from high school into college or a career. Funding is provided by the Illinois Department of Human Services/Division of Rehab Services.
- Job Exploration, Career Assessments & Educational Requirements
- Workplace Readiness & Resume Building
- Work-Based Job shadowing, Career Speakers and Tours
- College Exposure, Fairs and Listings
- Self Advocacy Instruction
For more information, please contact Youth Transition Advocate, Heather Long at (815) 936-0100 ext. 229 or by email at Heather.Long@optionscil.org.
Independent Crusaders is a peer group for youth ages 14-18 or 19-24 who identify as having a disability. This is a cross-disability group. There is no cost to join! Please contact Karyn Fitts at (815) 936-0100 ext. 0 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.